Saturday, May 15, 2010

HERE THERE

Heyaaaaa I'm coming in! this is my first post in 2010.
First, I'm gonna say HELLO to 2010
Second, i haven't introduce my new school and its classmates. so i'll tell you about that.....

TLUB

that pic reminds me about that great time. My classmates' team got the winner. WOOHOO. I wont forget those fabulous time.

Third, my greatest basketball team.

that pic was taken at Dimensi cup-a basketball competition- and we got......... RUNNER UP. yeahoo

hmmm. what else? Aha, this one guy, who i'm listening to now.

COOL, huh?

Actually, not only him who i like to listen, but there's also another cool bands.
yep, A ROCKET TO THE MOON





Yeah, you should listen to them. someday i'll show you their songs and their pics. And for NICK SANTINO, ROCK!!!!!
hmm i think that's enough for my first post at this year...... but, wait! I hope anybody who just read this, wanna buy me the cool clothes above :ppppp
THANKS pals! see ya!
:3:3

2 comments:

  1. Check out this great interview with A Rocket to the Moon on ArtistDirect.com! http://bit.ly/9Tkfcf

    ReplyDelete